Sage 200 Evolution
A Powerful, Cost-Effective and Scalable ERP Software Solution to Bring All the Aspects of Your Operating Environment Together
An overview of Sage 200 Evolution
Smart, cost-effective business management software for mid-market to enterprise
It is time to revolutionise the way that you do business with Sage 200 Evolution (previously known as Sage Evolution Premium). By bringing all the aspects of your operating environment together, Evolution is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and Business Management Solution that gives you the ability to control your financial situation as well as your relationships with your customers, suppliers, and employees.
Sage 200 Evolution offers the following:
Did You Know That You Can Now Get Sage 200 Evolution In The Cloud?
Sage 200 Evolution can now be a cloud-based ERP system thanks to Evolution Anywhere. It works directly on your desktop and does not require remote desktop login to function.
Evolution Anywhere is a SQL server tool that allows applications to connect seamlessly to a SQL server database through any internet connection. Evolution Anywhere was developed to overcome the restrictions of having your SQL database and application software on the same server or network.
Evolution Anywhere is your remote Sage 200 Evolution access solution. Connecting remotely to Sage 200 Evolution Company Database using Internet connection is now simple, affordable and possible.
Powerful Features of Sage 200 Evolution
The System Manager is the control centre for the entire Sage 200 Evolution application. It is the system’s user interface. Featuring a System Tree for navigation, it also controls the system environment and set up, online help and multi-level password security. Sage 200 Evolution delivers enhanced efficiency, productivity and security to any business.
System Manager offers the following:
- A consistent user interface no matter which module you are using. Fixed Assets or Accounting, they all share the same common interface and all appear as options on a single System Tree.
- Standard navigation tools such as menus, the System Tree, toolbars and favourites.
- Powerful tools for maintaining, sorting, searching and grouping your lists of data.
- The ability to customise the interface to suit each user’s requirements and to create user defined fields on master and transaction file records.
Features within System Manager:
- Store Data Indefinitely
- Transaction Rollback
- Supports Multiple Companies
- Transaction Drill Downs
- Document Imports and Exports
- Document Profiles
Sage 200 Evolution Specifications:
|No. of Users||Multi-users, 1 – 300+|
|No. of Companies||Unlimited|
|Database required||MS SQL Express (note: upgrade to MS SQL Server might be needed, depending on the number of users or volume of transactions processed, please enquire with our sales team for more information)|
|Support||Included in the subscription pricing|
More Information and Payment Options
Sage 200 Evolution payment options (this also includes payment for all add-on modules within the Sage Evolution range):
- Annually (a once-off amount each year)
- Monthly (12 monthly instalments per annum)
Sage 200 Evolution subscription benefits include:
- Updates (latest legislation and tax requirements)
- Upgrades to the latest software version
- First-line telephonic and e-mail support
Sage 200 Evolution Training Options
On-Site Training: Ideal for group training during and after product implementation
Hands-on, Expert Training and Advice for the Convenience of Your Own OfficesWith your qualified and experienced Sage 200 Evolution consultants on-site to implement your Sage 200 Evolution software, there is also the opportunity to provide training at your premises to individuals or groups who will be working on the software. All on-site training is on request and the training will be customised to the specific needs/modules used by the client.
Formal, Classroom-based Training: Ideal for Skills Improvement and Career Growth
Certified Courses to Improve Your Skills and Excel Your Career Oath
All Sage 200 Evolution classroom-based training is conducted directly by Sage, but Preferred Solutions can advise on these training courses which includes:
- Sage 200 Practitioner: This comprehensive training course will give you a broad overview on how to use your Sage 200 Evolution software.
- Sage 200 Product Consultant: This comprehensive training course will give you an opportunity to familiarise yourself with the different Sage 200 Evolution add-on modules.
- Sage 200 Maintenance Technician: This comprehensive training course covers the maintenance activities and tools available for a Sage 200 Evolution environment.
- Sage 200 Bank Manager: This comprehensive training course will give you an opportunity to familiarise yourself with the Sage 200 Evolution Bank Manager add-on module.
Request More Information or a Product Demo
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage South Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.